SOUTHBOURNE CANOE CLUB
JUNIOR CODE OF CONDUCT
All Junior Members are asked to abide by the following rules at all times:
- Co-operate fully, respecting all requests and decisions made by the coaches, helpers, officials and administrators.
- Be on time for sessions.
- Paddlers must control their tempers and avoid behaviour which may inconvenience or upset others.
- Be considerate and respectful to other paddlers and water users – treat other paddlers as you would want to be treated.
- Paddlers must wear suitable kit for paddling as agreed with your coach.
- Take care of all property belonging to the club or any club member – and be responsible for caring for your own equipment and clothing.
- Do not leave the club site without your parent/guardian/carer as it is a requirement they collect you from the centre after canoeing sessions unless the club is otherwise advised in writing.
- Junior members are not allowed to smoke, consume alcohol or drugs of any kind whilst on club premises or representing the club at events.
- All Junior Members must sign in and out of canoeing sessions.
- Junior Members must not get on the water until told to do so by their coach.
07 11 2017